General Business Meetings of the MBCA
The general business meetings of the MBCA are held once each quarter: March, May, September, and October. Meetings are typically held at The Homemakers Club, at 25728 Park Street, Melrose, typically on the first Tuesday of the month, but check for exceptions.
Meetings start at 6:00 pm. MBCA members and anyone interested in the community are invited to attend. Membership is required to vote on issues raised at the meetings, but attendance is open to all.
Executive Board Meetings
MBCA Officers and Directors meet at The Homemakers Club, at 25728 Park Street, Melrose to conduct business. Exceptions happen.
Board of Directors for 2021-22
- President: Joe Rush
- Vice-President: Linda Osborne
- Treasurer: Rebeca Richardson
- Secretary: Barbara Franklin
- Director At Large: Pat Ward
- Director At Large: Kate Ellison
- Director At Large: Fran Rossano
- Director At Large: Joe Rossano
- Director At Large: Jennifer Pritchett
- Director At Large: Ewen Thompson
- Director At Large: William Chiappini
MBCA, P.O. Box 1301, Melrose, FL 32666